Email Spam Score Checker
Email Spam Checker
- How an Email Spam Checker Operates
- Email Spam Checker Tool
- Email Address Spam Checker
- Spam Score Margin
- Frequently used Email Spam Checkers
- Importance of Email Spam Checker
It is quite frustrating to know that your email has been landed in spam. The dominance of email spam makes it more problematic for authentic emails to reach the intended recipients which ultimately obstruct any email marketing program by triggering deliverability issues. For example in a business sending a high volume of messages as part of an email marketing campaign, an email spam checker is a critical tool for three basic purposes:
- It improves email deliverability
- It boosts your IP reputation
- And helps to keep your business off common blacklists
So the email spam checker is a package that tracks your emails through the spam filters and to detect issues such as inappropriate email content and email domain etc. to make you aware where exactly your messages will land before you send them.
How an Email Spam Checker Operates
The ultimate goal of this email spam checker is to avert your email marketing messages from
finishing up in a recipient’s spam folder or to avoid your mail servers from being blocked. To
attain this an online spam checker inspects your IP addresses or domain names contrary to
common blacklists. To make sure that your valid messages won’t be flagged as spam the spam
checker also scrutinizes the email content and subject lines.
To start with, an email spam checker sends a copy of your email through its accounts on popular email service providers and examines the received data. Email spam checker works in following four ways:
- Testing validation checks whether
- Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) (is an email authentication technology that confirms a message was sent from a legitimate user of an email address)
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF) (SPF which allows email senders to define which IP addresses are allowed to send mail for a particular domain)
- Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (DMARC) is a procedure that uses SPF and DKIM) to determine the authenticity of an email message is set up or not.
In a nutshell, these are authentication principles which are created to lessen and fend off email spamming and spoofing.
- Runs your IP/domain through blacklists
- Runs a Spam Assassin check
- Checks email content
Email spam checker validates if any blacklist mentions your IP-address or an email domain.
Spam Assassin is an email spa filtering program which either functions as an independent spam filtering application or else in addition to other spam filtering programs.
One of the basic purposes of an email spam checker is that it analyzes the email text regarding spammy words and makes sure the size of the email is appropriate.
Email spam checker tool
This is completely free of cost email spam checking tool. It is very easy to use where you are required to follow simple steps:
- Just send email from your target address to above email. Once your your email is received, our tool will analyse and generate report.
- This tool will automatically highlight any phrases or words that can initiate spam filters across multiple platforms so you know what to fix
This tool helps to recognize any spam words or keywords which can cause any issue. It is that simple. Spam checker online is an online tool that is free to use which enables you to check the spam score of emails by just a single click.
Email address spam checker
It is a user-friendly tool that is used for verifying an email address. It is free and an uncomplicated tool to use. Firstly, enter the email address and then click the check button. It then tells you whether such an email address exists or not. It operates by extracting the MX records from the email address and connects to the mail server (over SMTP and also mimics sending a message) just to make sure that the mailbox exists in reality for that user or email address. Although in many cases this operation becomes successful while in some the mail servers do not co-operate in the process so in such cases the result of this email verification tool may not be as precise as expected.
To get a cheap, simple and efficient way to quickly test emails/newsletters. You need to put the concerned email on the bar and then click on the Check your score button once done entering an email address. Mail tester will then evaluate your messages, your mail server then your sending IP and will come up with a detailed report of what’s organized properly and what’s not. The results are usually accessible for almost 7 days. And if you send a new message to the same testing address then the previous test automatically vanishes and is replaced by the new one.
Spam Assassin Score
Spam Assassin is an anti-spam tool that helps filter out uninvited emails. It works for all the email accounts in your c panel. Settings could be made so it directly marks spam messages or we construct the Spam Assassin to automatically delete any emails marked as spam.
- Enable/disable Spam Assassin
You can also enable or disable Spam Assassin by following steps:
- Log into c Panel
- In the Mail section, click the Spam Assassin icon
- In the gray box, click Enable Spam Assassin to enable, or click Disable Spam Assassin to disable
Depending on the command you will either receive a configuration message of Spam Assassin is enabled or disabled.
Spam Score Margin
Spam Assassin monitors each incoming email and scores it based on its junk characteristics. By
lack of consideration, Spam Assassin considers messages with a score of 5 to be spam; however,
you can also adjust the spam score limit according to your preferences as well.
Simply select the desired spam score limit from the Score drop-down menu in the Filters section.
- 0 means everything incoming will be marked as spam
- Default setting will works well for typical users
- And 10 means that any message with a score of 10 or less will not be marked as spam.
Frequently used Email Spam Checkers
Although there are various email spam checkers available with a variety of functions and features plus different pricing plans but our spam score checker tool is totaly free and easy to use. Just send an email to above emial address, you will get email spam score report.
Importance of Email Spam Checker
To positively sway your sender reputation
To maintain sender reputation and to get control over your email approach you must understand the underlying urbane concepts such as sender Score, authentication, email domain, and blacklist, etc.
To improve email deliverability
Emails Spam checker makes you aware of the weakness that your email layout might have such as incompetent email content or sidelined authentication. Checking your
To increase the quality of emails for both ESPs (email server provider) and recipients
There is almost a 45% probability that your emails may go the spam box of the message recipient, so delivering your emails in the right folder requires some skills. This boosts the competition and to keep up with this you need to be equipped with the high standards of technical and marketing features while sending emails. This can be made possible by using an email spam checker which enables you to up the ante for both.